10 January 2012

MY READING LIST THIS MONTH

















I was given this nice little book about the goodness of dogs by a fellow dogs admirer.
The drawings are delicate and the text calm and positive.


I can't wait to dig in to this Jacqueline Kennedy book!

My husband started teaching earlier on this year and he is now doing a shorter degree in Pedagogy.
He has HUGH piles of books lying around the flat and I can't help by stick my nose into some of them.
This one discusses the complexity of teaching, VERY interesting reading.


Ulla Terkelsen is a famous Danish TV reporter who has had an interesting life covering breaking news from all over the world for more than 40 years. I find the writing of the book a bit messy but the message is clear and inspiring. She sure has seen the world.. 
  


It's not heavy stuff dominating my reading list this month since my pregnancy hormones are making me cry about almost everything these days!
Can't wait to get the little Huxi out and go back to normal..

No comments:

Post a Comment