17 January 2012

LUSCIOUS LIPS










































The organic beauty range 'Figs & Rouge' (click here to read about the products) has won 2 prizes at the Natural Health Magazine Beauty Awards 2009. One for a face serum and the other one for their lip balm. I can't wait to start using the organic lip balm on my dry winter lips - Hmm.. I wonder which smell to go for..? There are so many inviting little pots to choose from. I will order one of these pretty little vintage looking pots today from LOVE LULA and let you all know what I think once it has been use for a few weeks.
The lip balm is available at The Urban Outfitters shop in Copenhagen.


OKAY... the lip balm is now tested and I'm not impressed.! 
I would any day choose the Rosebud lip balm over this one. 

(via I love beauty)


LINK: LOVE LULA

No comments:

Post a Comment